I am the Loreroot Tourism Department, speak to me about it.
I don't want to show you my stats page, deal with it.
I'm always happy to speak with people and to help in any way that I can.
However, if you are a rude and ignorant person you will be ignored / treated with extreme sarcasm.
My advice for other people:
- Be patient!
- Learn to think in metaphors and riddles, you will need to.
- Don't get frustrated over combat, combat doesn't really affect anything else, anyway. It's mostly there for when you're bored in MD.
- Do every quest that you have time for and looks interesting to you, even if you think you don't stand a chance of winning.
- Ask for advice, but don't complain if somebody tells you it's a spoiler.
- Be nice to the people who deserve it.
- Ignore the immature jerks.
- Never, EVER forget that this is a game. Enjoy it.