Ann. 4290 Priority: 2 [2017-07-06 01:45:18 - Stage 13] Posted By ChewettLooking for a single quest
I am looking for a single quest to be used to test the new quest interface I am working on. There are several requirements that the quest needs to fulfil:
- The quest must be a clicky/travel style quest. This is a quest where you start it at a certain clickable and must visit a number during the quest. This could be solve a riddle to find next one, or solving a puzzle on one to tell you where the next one is. The important bit is that is some kind of automated quest with clickables. However this requirement can be waived if all other requirements are met in some form or another and the quest is fluid
- The quest must have multiple stages e.g. You should be able to say you are X percentage through it
- Rewards must be automatable in some way, I can help with this if needed by including new/special rewards. If you are around to help and give tips thats fine but the main body of the quest must operate without intervention (this is flexible)
- The quest should be completable by everyone, go only in the main areas people can access, No mans land, MB, archives. This is going to be aimed as a more basic/beginner quest
- Quests need to be prepared in the timespan of 1 to 3 months. I will add some new features to MDScript to log how far along people are with the quest
- It would be good/highly desirable if the quest were to feature learning about some lore in MD. Please note when I say lore I mean canon lore. If unsure stick to the AL or ask me
Anyone is welcome to participate, please send me the details of your quest on the forum. I will close this once I am happy we have a quest which will work and be interesting. No preference will be given to any player (e.g. if you already have a chained quest that fits you wont be given preference over a new quest).
If you have a chained quest that fits feel free to submit that but depending on the amount of work it requires (by you and me) it might not fit. Any questions can be sent to me. If I get lots of common ones I will update you on the forum.